Restoring your WordPress website after backup
It doesn’t matter why you need to restore WordPress after backup or move your WordPress website, what matters is that it must be done safely and cheaply.
- You might need to restore your site because your site was hacked
- You might be restoring your WordPress installation because you have Malware
- It might be cheaper to just restore your site from a backed up version because of the price to repair your site is too expensive.
- Or you have decided to move your WordPress site to another web host.
We offer restore or relocate solutions to all WordPress owners who have used our Backup Buddy WordPress Backup Service.
How our WordPress restoration works:
- As an existing Backup Buddy WordPress Backup or Extreme WordPress Security client you notify us by phone or email that you need our help. We will visit your website and evaluate what needs to be done. If a WordPress restoration is needed, we will appoint a member of our support staff to help you.
- Because we have already made a complete, clean, backup of your site, one of our support team will login to your WordPress dashboard and FTP web host dashboards. They will delete the infected or broken website and restore back to the latest, clean, backed up version of your site.
- Our support team member will do a thorough check of your restored website and contact you to confirm the restoration is complete and your website is back online.
- The support team member will then make another fresh backup of your website.
Our work is guaranteed and completed within 24 hours of getting your notification.
Please Note: Our support team exclusively use the Professional version of Backup Buddy plugin to complete all our WordPress backups, restores and website transfers. We also use our secure dedicated storage servers to store all our clients backups.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Sidebar” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]